If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences.

 Prompt Response: If I were to compose a poem about the rest of my life, it would be centered around the theme of moving forward. There are numerous topics I could explore in this poem. However, I believe that sharing such a poem with the world is essential. I want everyone to be aware of and understand the importance of moving forward. This poem would not only serve as a personal reflection for me but also as a gift for those who need it the most. It would be a message that carries a deep sense of meaning and a treasure that everyone should cherish.

Summary: In todays class, we went over some of the methods used to create a rhetorical analysis essay.

Reflection: Reflecting on this, if I were to write a poem about moving forward, it would be a very lengthy piece that would hold all my most significant accomplishments and my most regrettable mistakes. However, throughout the poem, I would  emphasize the notion that regardless of the losses we endure or the victories we achieve, we must always continue moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post the picture of your cultural identity mask onto your blog. Write a reflection about the creation process of the mask or presenting it to the class.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Thinking about "The Rockpile," what is something your parents forbade you from doing when you were growing up? Explain what it was and why they might have set that rule.