Write about something that you can't stop thinking about.

 Prompt Response: One thing that constantly occupies my thoughts is love. I’m currently 16, and all my acquaintances either have or are currently in significant relationships. While I wouldn’t label myself as desperate or constantly yearning for a relationship, the topic occasionally crosses my mind. As I advance in my studies and become an even more skilled mechanical engineer, my work will become increasingly demanding, and I worry that I won’t have the time for romance or significant relationships. It’s a bit disheartening to contemplate, and sometimes I genuinely feel as if the possibility of being in a relationship is slim. But that’s a topic for another time.

Summary: In today’s class, we completed any unfinished work we had and worked on our blog post.

Reflection: Reflecting on this, I’ve developed a dangerous habit of worrying about things beyond my control. As a mere human, I’m uncertain about the future of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post the picture of your cultural identity mask onto your blog. Write a reflection about the creation process of the mask or presenting it to the class.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Thinking about "The Rockpile," what is something your parents forbade you from doing when you were growing up? Explain what it was and why they might have set that rule.