It’s Homecoming Week! πŸŽ‰ What do you love most about being part of the Lakeside community? How do you show off your school spirit? What is your favorite Homecoming tradition or event?

 Prompt Response: The most unique aspect of being a part of the Lakeside community is the variety of events they organize, such as pep rallies. Personally, I don’t display school spirit; I simply fulfill my responsibilities. As for my favorite homecoming tradition, I don’t have one. This year, I did attend homecoming.

Summary: Today in class, we went in depth on our Poem Posters.

Reflection: Although I don’t feel a strong connection to school spirit, the school’s promotion of fun events like the pep rally demonstrates its care for its students. These experiences remind me that participation is be meaningful, even without personal traditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post the picture of your cultural identity mask onto your blog. Write a reflection about the creation process of the mask or presenting it to the class.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Thinking about "The Rockpile," what is something your parents forbade you from doing when you were growing up? Explain what it was and why they might have set that rule.