Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: I would like to go on an adventure to Florida. Exploring beaches, theme parks, and wildlife makes me excited. I want to have new experiences, see new places, and try new things. And while I have already been to Florida once, I never truly go to experience a true adventure. I can’t wait to pack my bags and go.

Summary: Today we identified the themes of different stories in class. 

Reflection: Identifying the themes of these different stories is interesting. However, it was good practice for what's to come in the future. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post the picture of your cultural identity mask onto your blog. Write a reflection about the creation process of the mask or presenting it to the class.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

Thinking about "The Rockpile," what is something your parents forbade you from doing when you were growing up? Explain what it was and why they might have set that rule.